GrowthPlay has a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional. The position will be responsible for delivering sales effectiveness programs to clients in a variety of industries.
We are looking for people, not resumes...a personality more than just a set of skills.
- A Catalyst - You are looking to learn quickly, take on more responsibility, own projects from conception to completion. You don't need to be told to go the extra mile.
- A Utility Player - You are flexible and comfortable being dropped into a variety of situations.
- A Chameleon - Confident enough to present to a C-level executive, but humble enough to ask questions. Building relationships at all levels comes naturally.
- A Remover of Obstacles - People would describe you as proactive, resourceful and resilient.
- An Observer - Keep your ear to the ground and head on a swivel. Listen to what people are telling you and recognize key pieces of information.
- A Point of View - You are interesting because of your collective experience and how you think, always looking to challenge the current state in the name of improvement and progress.
- An Educator - It's not just about knowing how to do something, it's the ability to help another build the same knowledge. Empowering others brings you tremendous borderline irrational satisfaction.
- An Optimist A positive disposition that is infectious to those around you.
Client Engagement Managers are just that. They engage at a deep level, providing dynamic end-to-end support to ensure our clients fully realize and sustain all the benefits of GrowthPlay's recommendations. Working in small teams, they provide frontline guidance to help build competencies and streamline processes necessary to drive bottom-line results. Their work is about delivering lasting outcomes by changing core behaviors to improve our clients' delivery and execution capabilities.
This is an opportunity for a sales professional with a proven track record to have a lasting impact on an organization by developing our clients' frontline sales force, driving home the fundamentals of the selling process, and elevating their salespeople to a higher level of engagement and overall success.
You will be required to:
- Serve GrowthPlay's clients in the creation and execution of sales development programs, as well as helping GrowthPlay build the overall effectiveness of the services offered
- Conduct analysis of client sales process and procedures and derive strategic recommendations
- Identify opportunities for growth within sales structure and channels
- Provide on-site sales support to include coaching, product/program launches, trainings/presentations
- Define and assist in development of tools needed to increase sales effectiveness (communications, incentives, sales aids, videos, trainings, etc.)
- Facilitate all aspects of launch and implementation and ongoing maintenance of the sales effectiveness programs including:
- Organize events
- While on the ground or remotely, connect with various levels of management, to ensure daily adherence to the team plan
- Coordinate calendar to ensure all engagements are executed on schedule
- Synchronize with other Engagement Manager(s) on a regular basis to share information, best practices and develop cohesive deployment strategy
- Create case studies (executive summaries, white papers, etc.) to highlight success stories
- Maintain timely and accurate completion of administrative responsibilities (expenses, time sheets, etc.) and adherence to GrowthPlay policies (travel, vacation, etc.)
- 4-8 years of sales experience
- Strong presentation and workshop skills
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple duties and details of program work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound commercial judgment and business development skills
- Experience communicating with individuals in all levels of business
- Core computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable with extensive travel (75%+) for client engagements
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Sales/team management experience a plus
- Training/coaching experience a plus
Everyone in GrowthPlay's consulting practice is an integral member of a fast paced, collaborative, and energized team working to produce meaningful and measurable business and professional outcomes for themselves and clients. Our work spans helping clients improve their ability to transform themselves and their organizations. We offer advanced and innovative consulting, coaching, and facilitation for leaders with business development responsibility. Our team members utilize their excellent instinct, experience, and care combined with uncommon communication and problem solving skills, creativity, attention to detail, and organizational acumen to achieve superior results.