At GrowthPlay, we partner with our clients to assist them in driving rapid, organic revenue growth. We have built a global reputation for delivering a holistic suite of high-quality, customized sales-effectiveness solutions for our customers. Our team of sales consultants works to understand our customers' unique growth challenges and deliver a breadth of consulting, training and coaching interventions that fundamentally change the trajectory of both individual sales contributors and sales teams.
Our Sales Directors are field-based, geo-territory sellers who drive daily sales activities and produce results. As one of our Sales Directors, you will develop and execute an effective direct-sales plan to ensure that sales initiatives are aligned with our customers' positive business outcomes, as well as our growing business.
We apply the same level of expertise and commitment to our internal sales team as we do to our clients. Sales Directors have access to industry-leading tools, methodologies and support from an array of talented colleagues that is necessary for success. These include, but are not limited to:
- A broad portfolio of solutions and services that help our customers improve their sales effectiveness
- Support from solutions experts who can assist in identifying and customizing our suite of services
- Marketing materials and processes to promote our services and business expansion
- High-energy, focused, successful and professional team intent on doing good while doing well
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effective Prospecting: Understand and research market trends and companies with the ability to rapidly create a multi-million-dollar pipeline of qualified sales opportunities. Be able to leverage a personal network to generate high levels of weekly call activity within a targeted base of companies. Effectively communicate the GrowthPlay value proposition across a range of solutions to a cross section of functional executives within the prospect base.
- Generate New Revenue: Partner with prospects and customers to understand their business needs and objectives and to bring highly customized solutions to the challenge of driving organic revenue growth. It is essential that the successful candidate is able to demonstrate the ability to differentiate solutions and sell value. The successful candidate must have the experience and ability to quarterback and manage a team sell.
- Key Account Management: Conduct periodic evaluations of customer deployments of GrowthPlay solutions to determine how well these products/services are meeting customer objectives and how well customers are utilizing all resources available to GrowthPlay clients.
- Customer Lead Development: Coordinate, track and report on region/territory marketing activities and impact the GrowthPlay sales pipeline.
- Sales Cycle Management: Bring current opportunities to a successful close and develop sales capabilities for future opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have most or all of the following experience and expertise selling Enterprise products and services using a Value-based Selling Methodology:
- 8-10+ years of business experience with demonstrated success in selling complex solutions and/or business development to enterprise customers at a premium.
- Demonstrated ability to sell a "vision" and value services, ideas and outcomes rather than products and features. Experience could include, but is not limited to, selling high-end consulting, sales effectiveness services or other professional services.
- A strong business acumen with the ability to navigate a wide variety of functional areas (e.g. C-suite, sales, marketing, sales operations, HR, learning and development, etc.) and to work comfortably with sales executives and senior management.
- Outstanding sales, strategic-planning and sales-execution skills.
- Motivation and discipline to build and manage a robust pipeline and show documented progress with prospective customers.
- Excellent listening and oral/written communication skills necessary to present information, results of analysis and recommendations to all levels of employees, including executive management.
- Experience in dealing with cross functional teams to build solutions and drive customer success.
- High ethical standards and a reputation for integrity and professionalism.
- Career motivation willingness and ability to invest significant time and effort for a long-term payoff.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required (a master's degree is a plus).